11/11/09

Hm.

Pumpkin spice lattes, if you make them yourself, have actual pumpkin in them.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Once, I listened to a guy tell a story about meeting a bear in the woods.  He described in great detail how beautiful the bear was, how graceful it was as it climbed up into the tree.  The sheen of its fur, the bright intelligent eyes, it made me get teary listening to it.  And then he shot it.  He was a hunter and this was one of his best stories.  Apparently, hunters like the kill even better when it's a beautiful animal.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Apparently, according to some people who really believe they know what they're talking about, the new health care plan of Obama's is going to make us all get on a six month waiting list to buy Tylenol.  But the only insurance plan I can afford right now only covers Tylenol--and only if the condition isn't pre-existing.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I'm not really a fan of this particular blog entry.  But the point was to write for 15 minutes, not necessarily to write well.  And its been at least thirty.  So I'm calling it here.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.

No comments: